On the road of life there are many breakdowns, tourist attractions, and pit stops. Join this mid-life, full-time, single father as he shares his Journey to Amazing.

Friday, September 30, 2011

YOUR TICKET TO FREEDOM

Marketing a home based business means getting creative and thinking outside the box.  Try things other people haven't thought of and stand out from the rest.  Be consistent with your look...it is just like branding.  People will start to recognize what you are distributing and they will get a sense that it is legitimate and not just some scam or scheme.  Your "brand" says something about you and about your business.  It evokes moods, feelings, and thoughts.  Use that to your advantage.  Vista Print is a great resource for your marketing materials and for creating consistent themes for your branding.

I picked up a pack of 500 tickets from the local Dollar Store and guess how much they cost???  Of course, $1.00.  I ordered a small stamper from Vista Print for free.  I'm thinking about handing them out at some local craft fairs or events, or even just leaving them with a tip at restaurants...you name it...Yah!  That's the Ticket!

Also from Vista Print...sticky notes to go on gas pumps, in public restrooms, on windows, walls, community boards...I am stuck on Sticky Notes, cause Sticky Notes are stuck on me (Sorry, just feeling a bit silly tonight).


How about some sizzle cards for car doors, random counters (umm, I suppose encounters, also), at drop off day care centers, on bar tables at the local country dance club...(Okay, I will admit that I don't do country music, so for me it might be at a nice little urban bar that serves vintage scotch ;)


Let us not forget post cards.  I just picked up about 250 post card leads and now I have the cards to go with them!  I haven't used snail mail since last century!


So, I'm thinking this guy is on top of the world, having the best time of his life, wearing what he wants, doing what he wants, feeling amazing, energized, happy, radiant, in control of his freedom and his future.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment